Friday, November 19, 2010

Work Christmas Contest

Some of the ladies in my office put together a decoration contest for us this year. They gave each of us a kit with the same items in it, and we have to make an ornament to decorate the office with. There will be a cash prize (amount TBA but we're promised it will be in excess of $20) and a separate contest where everyone has to guess who made each ornament. So it's all very hush-hush.

Here are the items that we have to use. The rules state we have to use at least a part of every item, and we cannot use anything that didn't come in the kit.


We're supposed to decorate the CD with all the rest of the stuff. Any suggestions as to theme or how to use that silly stocking?

I'll post a picture of my finished project after all the games are over and there's no danger of my co-workers stealing all my great ideas!

Lorie

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! So fun. I think I would make something of a kissing ball by using the wrapping paper to make flowers and gluing them to the CD on both sides. The stocking tips could be cut into leaf shapes. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?