Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Look What I Found!

I stumbled onto this wonderful idea this morning as I was taking a stroll through blog land and thought that all of you might enjoy it too.


Sarah, from Sugar Bananas  {Dont you love her blog name!?}made this awesome chocolate orange lip balm that sounds divine! 


 Chocolate and orange is one of the best combinations ever! [strictly my opinion, of course.]
With the weather changing, everyone could use some of this easy to make balm to keep their smoochers soft and kissable:) 
So, Please head on over to Sugar Bananas for the -how to- on this balm & leave her a nice comment:]
Have a Happy Tuesday!!!!
-Amanda





1 comment:

  1. Aren't you guys just the sweetest! Thank you so much for the feature and all of the lovely compliments. They are very much appreciated. I know what you mean about the choco-orange combo...the flavors were meant for each other. Happy Tuesday to you!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?