Thursday, September 30, 2010

Party Favors for Halloween

A couple of years ago I was looking for a little favor to give at a Halloween party. I ran across this idea in a Better Homes and Garden magazine and they always look so cute.
I just use plastic wrap or foil cardboard tubes. I have found them to be a little be stronger than toilet paper rolls and less easily flattened by excited children. Stuff them with candy and small toys then wrap with holiday decorated napkins or swatches of fabric. Tie off with ribbon and trim the edge with pinking shears and tah -dah, you have a simply prepared favor that will give every guest something to anticipate opening.


Happy Autumn!
~jan



1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I hope you'll stop by and share it at the Pretty Packages Party!
    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2010/10/pretty-packages-party-3.html
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?